Disclaimer : Event information was obtained from JP websites. The information provided might differ from the event that will be held in the Global version of the game
Though this is Palamecia, you’re definitely not in Palamecia anymore. You now must face the mighty Omega as you ascend the dizzying tower! Who is the hooded woman that controls the Omega?
Players can participate in this event by choosing the new Region “Omega and the Azure Witch” from the world map. Players can only progress one stage at a time and only in one direction. Be cautious with your preparation as there is no teleportation area in between the stages. At the end of a floor, an Omega will always appear.
The aim of players is to reach the top of the mysterious tower. Each subsequent level will feature stronger enemies.
|1st floor||3★ Metal Cactuar × 1|
|2nd floor||3★ Metal Cactuar × 2|
|3rd floor||4★ Metal Cactuar × 1|
|4th floor||Crystal × 1|
|5th floor||3000 Gil|
|10th floor||7000 Gil|
|15th floor||Ability Ticket × 1
2★ Metal Cactuar × 1
|20th floor||Crystal × 1|
|25th floor||Ability Ticket × 1
Elixir × 1
|30th floor||Crystal × 1|
|35th floor||Ability Ticket × 1
Phoenix Down × 1
|40th floor||Crystal × 1|
|45th floor||Ability Ticket × 2|
|50th floor||Crystal × 1
Summon Ticket × 1
There are also rewards given based on the ranking of players at the end of the event. Besides the top 200,000 receiving one crystal, the table below lists the extra reward received based on your rank.
|1 to 500||Ability Ticket × 10
|501 to 1,000||Ability Ticket × 5
|1,001 to 3,000||Ability Ticket × 3
|3,001 to 10,000||Elixir x 1|
|10,001 to 50,000||★ 2 Cactuar × 1|
|50,001 to 200,000||5000 Gil|
The Omega card is a 3☆ Wind Warrior card with the ability “Wind Sword” that is a single hit wind attack. It cannot be augmented and it is generally used as a fusion material.
- The Omega boss is a wind attribute boss so prepare your deck accordingly.
- It is important to break Omega before he unleashes his Wave Cannon. The countdown stops when Omega is broken. Artemis is a recommended card but it can be neglected should your card have high break points.
- Omega’s behaviour pattern is
- Energy 20% charged:-
- Fight : Small physical damage
- Action Suppressor : Damage and action stopped
- Energy 50% charged:-
- Element Jamming : Damage and earth orb removal
- Energy 99% charged:-
- Aeroga : AoE wind elemental magic damage
- Energy 120% charged:-
- Wave Cannon : Continuous barrage of damaging attacks
- Slump : When broken
- Energy 20% charged:-
- JP guides recommend either the Dark Knight, Dancer or Samurai jobs for this event.
- Top JP teams are as such:-
Note that the HP and Offensive power is the same for each 10 levels for Omega.
|1st - 4th floor||5||3||~10000||~150|
|6th - 9th floor||5||3|
|11st - 14th floor||6||4||~14000||~240|
|16th - 19th floor||6||4|
|21st - 24th floor||7||4||~19000||~350|
|26th - 29th floor||7||5|
|31st - 34th floor||8||5||~22000||~430|
|36th - 39th floor||8||5|
|41st - 44th floor||9||6||~26000||~500|
|46th - 49th floor||9||6|
70 boss kills
90 boss kills
100 boss kills