This page will explain about the multiplayer boss, Shiva. Note that the data here is from JP.
|Difficulty||Enemy attribute||Stamina||Stages||Time limit||Material Farm|
|★||Water attribute||10||1||30 minutes||Shiva's nail|
|★★||Water attribute||20||1||30 minutes||Shiva's armor
|★★★||Wind and water attributes||30||1||30 minutes||Crystal stone of Shiva
* Crystal stone requires all guardians to be defeated
|★★★★||Wind and water attributes||50||2||30 minutes||Crystal stone of Shiva
|Guardian A (attacker) element||Water attribute|
|Guardian B (supporter) element||Wind attribute|
|Blizzard||Single ice damage (magic)|
|Blizzaga||AoE ice damage (magic)|
|Whiteout||Single ice damage (magic)|
|Freeze the atmosphere||Preparation for Diamond Dust|
|Diamond Dust||Extreme AoE ice damage (magic)|
|Heavenly Strike||Large AoE ice damage (magic)|
|Awakening||Status up after guardians are defeated|
|Frozen smile||After break recovery. Preparation for Ice Brand|
|Ice Brand||Single ice damage (magic)|
Guardian A’s AI
|Blizzard||Ice attribute damage (magic)|
|Blizzaga||AoE Ice attribute damage (magic)|
|Stun||Inflicts stun on a single target|
|Debarrier||Reduces defense of a single target|
Guardian B’s AI
|Haste||Increases actions per turn|
|Snipe||Increases critical chance|
- As Shiva is only resistant to poison, it is recommended to bring cards that can inflict a myriad of debuffs to bring her down faster such as debarrier, null defense, slow and stun.
- As her moveset is purely on the magical side, it is recommended to bring cards that can inflict “Unfaith” to reduce damage taken.
- You will be taking a lot of damage so it is advisable to have a supporter with a card that has the buff “Barrier”. Defenders that can drive ice orbs are also recommended.
- It is of utmost importance to debuff her before she is able to cast Diamond Dust as without precautionary steps, it can result in a Game Over.